To my surprise Mihai of Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews gave me this award. Thank you very much.
The award "Premio Dardos" is for the appreciation of merits—culturally, literary and individually—of every blogger who expresses him/herself on his/her blog.
1. be tickled pink ;)
2. copy and paste the award picture to your blog;
3. write down the regulations;
4. link the blog who bestowed you the Award;
5. and finally nominate 15 blogs for the Award.
It has become my norm not to pass the awards on to others as there have been comments that the awards are like chain mail letters. Instead of the 15 nominees, I have chosen 11 and these may choose whether or not to nominate others for the award:
1. Textilosophy Oz – Pam works with a variety of textiles to come up with interesting products and food for thought in all manner of topics.
2. E-Cuneiform Scratchings – Sepiru Chris, with wit and charm, provides thorough historical background of places he visits.
3. Visual Norway – RuneE takes magnificent photos of Norway.
4. Reader Wil – Wil posts photos and articles about the Netherlands and trips she takes to exotic locations.
5. Walk The Wilderness – Thomas visits the various wildlife sanctuaries in India to photograph the birds and animals found there. He has a beautiful set of a Bengal Tiger, one of my favourites of the big cats.
6. Transient Lives – Bindu goes on travels to a variety of locations, and upon returning writes beautiful posts about her adventures.
7. Full Throttle and F**k It – Steve Malley has a unique way at looking at writerly things.
8. Barrie Summy who writes middle school and YA mystery books. Also, she provides interesting places and items for her My Town Monday posts.
9. Merisi’s Vienna for Beginners. Merisi posts whatever catches her fancy in and around Vienna for her blog, where she produces a visual treat for any visitor.
10. Gary Rith Pottery Blog. Gary teaches pottery at Cornell University and makes a variety of delightful mugs, plates, cream and sugars with innovative accessories. He has a great sense of humour in posting about his family of pets and lovely wife.
11. Raph's Ramblings. Raph Neckmann has imagined a wonderful world of giraffes which delighted me the first visit.
May you all enjoy your well-deserved awards.
This Guy Again
12 hours ago