Monday 4 January 2010

Resolutions












This photo is of Berg Lake with Mt. Robson in the background and in the reflection.

I have been taking these past few days after the holiday season to reflect on what resolutions I really need to adhere to for the remainder of the year, and into the future. Some situations will be discarded, some replaced and new situations added.

As I have an interest in spirituality, I have been clearing out past memories that needed healing and closure in order to properly move onto to the work I have decided I ought to take part in. This does not mean that this blog will end. The posts will continue, as will my history and hiking articles.






Photo Credit: brilang CC=nc-sa-flickr. Click to enlarge.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rubbing my hands with glee Barbara. This bodes well. Thank you so much for adding much to my days with your posts.

Charles Gramlich said...

Sometimes it's very good to do some cleansing.

Teresa said...

Gloriously gorgeous picture, Barbara. Here's to a new year with new beginnings!! What a wonderful way to start.

David Cranmer said...

Best of success in the new year with all your endeavours.

Phoenix C. said...

This all sounds very positive and good, Barbara. I wish you a specially good New Year and look forward to reading your posts throughout the year.

laughingwolf said...

happy new year, barbara... follow your path, wherever it leads

Rune Eide said...

I'm glad you are going to keep up the good work. Good luck with your resolutions - I hope you fare better with yours than I have sometimes done with mine. So I have stopped making them.

Leah J. Utas said...

Good for you on the spiritual house-cleaning.

Ronda Laveen said...

Ahh, yes! Clearing out to do more work is always the task isn't it?

Cloudia said...

Aloha, my Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Barbara Martin said...

Pam, I trust you had a glorious vacation away from it all.

Charles, it's always good to do cleansing and clear out the deadwood.

Teresa, this is a huge step I'm taking in my life and so far the results have been amazing.

Barbara Martin said...

David, positive thoughts and patience go a long way toward success.

Tony, this is a perfect path for me in combination with my writing.

RuneE, one resolution on spiritual work for myself and others is special and necessary for everything else I plan on doing.

Leah, the best thing for a tired soul.

Ronda, it always seems to be that way. Space abhors a vacuum, and so it becomes filled with something new.

Cloudia, I'm pleased to have joined your network.

Philip said...

What a beautiful reflection in the lake great shot Barbara have a great new year !!

L.A. Mitchell said...

My best to you in the new year, Barbara :)

Barrie said...

I still haven't really figured out my resolutions. Loosely, yes, but I haven't nailed things down. Any chance you'll have a resolution regarding a return to posting for My Town Monday? (hint, hint)